Our company is developing an Artificial Intelligence system for using in the following areas:
- Automated diagnosis of diseases and predispositions to them. In the diagnosis of diabetes and other diseases, where the Neural Networks, along with Support Vector Machines, as well as advanced methods for filling in missing data, provide very high accuracy: 80 - 90% and surpass other methods of statistical analysis. Example of diabetes analysis here.
Banking and Finance
- Borrower reliability analysis.
Scoring on credit history and the current state of a person (job description, income, marital status and other characteristics) allows you to determine with a high degree of probability the ability of the borrower to repay the loan. The analysis can be applied both before issuing a loan and in the process of its maintenance. Search and analysis of information about a person on the Internet can be produced by the self-learning AI system in real time. This can significantly reduce the cost of security services and analysts, as well as eliminate the human factor when making decisions.
- Predicting prices of market assets for investments.
With the use of Artificial Intelligence, it is possible to make high probability forecasts for the prices of market assets, based on previous statistics, the current state of the market and news. Analysis of the feasibility of investing.
- Analysis of the behavior of visitors to bank branches.
Analysis and prediction of the optimal load of ATM cash. With the use of Artificial Intelligence, it is possible to determine what amounts of money and denominations of bills are in demand at various ATMs. In accordance with this, load them for optimal cash management and risk reduction.
- Optimization of the collection service.
- Real-time processing of image, audio, and video stream. Image and voice recognition for customer identification. An example of using AI for data analysis of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Forecasting the profit of retail stores, the demand for goods, the effectiveness of advertising, consumer behavior and other parameters of retail trade.
- Determination of the load on the electrical network.
- Creation of recommendation systems.
- Determination of fraud, dishonest behavior and abnormal behavior of shoppers in stores.
- Detection and neutralization of hacking attempts.
- Using the AI to monitor human activities and prevent insider threats. This includes the detection of suspicious items, the detection of large amounts of downloaded data, the analysis of risky user behavior, the detection of escalation of privileges, the detection of user' first accesses to a high-value server, and automatic addition of suspicious users to the watch list.
- Threat prediction.
- Processing and analysis of large amounts of data.
- Identification and determination of the condition of defective parts by indirect signs.
- Prediction of equipment operation under certain operating conditions. Application of Neural Networks in the theory of reliability of systems.